Clean Keyboard Clean Keyboard

It reminds me of music from both Digimon World and Maplestory! Sounds like lobby music for a game. Very relaxing!

Semaphore responds:

Wuhuuuu Chzz thank you very much for your opinion my man =)

I Took Your Pop Rocks.... I Took Your Pop Rocks....

Wow! I am really impressed by your atmosphere. You have some really nice effects going on, especially the reverse effect on the instrument in the start. I love the sound effects at about 2:50 and the instrumental aftermatch! The sound is pretty clear and clean.

The only thing that would've made me appreciate the song more would have been if you had more variation in the electric guitar riff; I would really like if you had some higher notes.

But overall this piece is really relaxing and somewhat emotional, has a great sound, and I'm gonna leave you with 5 stars.

70s Soviet Cinema 70s Soviet Cinema

Awesome :D

It was very awesome to hear, that you used so many different chords, incl. Majs and 7s in the 1:00 part :) The instrument choice was beginning to get a little repetive, but then you added a sample from an old film. Good move :D I think it set the mood perfectly ~

Keep up the good work!
- Chris Riis

Hope in us Hope in us

Lovely

I really like the calmness in this song, and it lives up to it's title! It could also be amazing to make a song to if possible. I also like your choice of vsts, especially the flute thing at 1:00 together with the choir :)

I don't really have anything critic to say to this song, but just that you should keep up the good work :)

- Chris

Semaphore responds:

Thank you very much Chris I really appreciate your review =)

Techno - Endorfins Techno - Endorfins

Great!

I liked this a lot :) The main melody itself is great, and I like the distorted start. But I think you could work on the sax part still, and the break also seems kind of random. And you should also make the bass drum hit harder if that's possible ;)

Overall a really happy tune, and I liked it so I've favorited it. 9/10 and a 5/5 :D

- Chris

TechnoJon responds:

That was exactly what i was thinking about the break, and thanks ;)

/_Control Yourself_\ /_Control Yourself_\

Very good!

This is very good :D It gets a little repetive towards the end, but I like the cool vibes you are giving it, and you are good at using the pads :) We could do a collab sometime ;)

-Chris

WildeKeizer responds:

Thanks man.

I will send you a message later this week about a possible collab after I finish my new Trance song. I am pumped for doing one.

Alturos - Hesperos (WIP) Alturos - Hesperos (WIP)

Great

This is really good man. The only thing you could improve was the guitar vst I think, because the guitar overdrive part sounds a little muddy :D But guitar vsts are hard to find -.- But the bassline and drums were very good! I liked this very much :D

-Chris

Alturos responds:

Thanks a lot =)
There's actually no vsts at all in this, all the audio is recorded straight off my Keyboard. I do agree though that the overdrive guitar is not... great... Wish it was better, but ah well.

Thanks a lot for the review!

SemaCore SemaCore

Oh mah gawd

You have a future ahead of you as a DJ XD I can imagine freakin' out to this mon :D

Semaphore responds:

I was surprised by myself

FINALLY I DID A " HARD " SONG xD

I hope to hear something from your band soon ;)

Cheers

Piano Times Piano Times

Fantastic

It's great dude :D I think we musically have a lot in common. You sound really good at your new keyboard :) It good that you have one now ;) Keep up the good work. I can imagine you playing live one day :D

I hope so =D

Happyness at Pleasure Happyness at Pleasure

This song!

Is awesome ;) Reminds of my own way of creating music

I hope so =D

we will collab in the future and blow the hell out of Newgrounds xD

I honor your opinion