Inverted Y Inverted Y

Lovely

So I've completed the game, and it was challenging. I think it was original, and what even made it better was your choice of graphics.

I love the concept of everything being letters, because it adds a somewhat surreal tone to the game :) Even though it had a meaning or not storywise, it touched my mind and made me think. Especially at the ending.

Thanks for this, I don't understand why this puzzle has such a low score. Games are not only about the graphics I think.

- Chris

Pandemic: American Swine Pandemic: American Swine

Rofl

Genious game man, even better than the last one. I just sat and played on normal now, I just can't understand why they begin to panic when I have 5000 infected, so even though no one really was ill, people started to riot and I lost. That's a little lol.

The system of the game flows really nice, and I love tha epic music too. Even the menu screen gives an original picture. Keep the good work up :)

Spewer Spewer

Nice

Really nice game, and I love the professior thing in the background too. Just one annoying part (Thus the 9 and not 10) I think that the trap things hittests too early. It's like that you don't even touch them but stand on the edge to get maximum jump height, and then "splat" you are dead without even touching it. But all in all I love this game and the graphics are perfect and unique. Faved

Platformer Tutorial Platformer Tutorial

Great :)

That was a very nice tutorial. There was 2 minor errors, but they were easily solved by logic. So thanks very much for helping out noobies like me :3

WoW Fighting test WoW Fighting test

Sick game.

It's great for a test :D Now try to make a full game like the murloc one. I like the concept about using 3d figures in flash turnbased rpgs. And also: Undead ftw!

Holydrainer responds:

Thanks! :)

DUCK SIM 2008 DUCK SIM 2008

Amazing!

I must say, this is most fantastic game ever made! The pictures flow perfectly with each other, and I had a nice time watching the duck diving. 10/10 my fine sir!

Rudolph's Red Race Rudolph's Red Race

Nice :)

However, there is one major problem. When it has loaded, it says something about you don't have the right to host. Skipped that by right clicking and pressing play though. Just remove that, and you will have a nice game ^^

hybridwing responds:

Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it. This bug has been fixed now.

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3

Very good

This is the best flash game ever! Nice graphics and music too. I love it! And i hope there will come a Fourth game later, with more music.

Defend Level 60 V2 Defend Level 60 V2

Good

This is a great thing to kill boredom with. You also used kingdom hearts music =). It is also a good thing that you have different enemies, bosses, and a high score. Make more of this!

Make Your Own Story!!! Make Your Own Story!!!

Fantastic

This is a genius game!
I would be happy to see more of this.

Once upon a time, there was a Sexy kingdom called Sextopia. Everything was peaceful in Sextopia until one day a Happy creature called Mr. Homo attacked. Mr. Homo had the Dick of a/an Elephant and the Balls of a/an Gorilla. He destroyed the whole kingdom and took the princess hostage. It was up to one Horny knight to save Sextopia, and that knight's name was Ash Licker. As soon as Ash Licker heard that the kingdom was being attacked, he got his lucky Red armor and started riding his Baboon to Mr. Homo's lair. He took his Beautiful Spermtube and Fucked the beast's Ash. The beast screamed Shit!!! And then Jumped at Ash Licker almost killing him. Ash Licker used his last bit of energy to Play Mr. Homo away. Thanks to Ash Licker, the kingdom of Sextopia was saved and Ash Licker and the princess lived happily ever after.