Hunting to Piconjo Hunting to Piconjo

Damn that was amazing

Really cool, you used some different art technics I think :D Loved the sick facial expressions. For some reason, Piconjo really reminded me of Kira from Death Note xD But good work mate!

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Omg

I was just about to sit down and play world of warcraft, now I feel really stupid :b 5 level 80 characters is actually pretty much wasted time now I think about it ._.

The Pigeon! The Pigeon!

Hilarious

This really made me lol, but there was some points that lasted a little too long :D And the graphic could also be better. But I hope to see more of this kinda stuff from you ;)

BananTj responds:

thanks!

cupcake? cupcake?

Sick o.o

In my head I describe it as: No matter if we are carebear things eating cupcakes or monsters eating raw meat, it's still weird that we have to eat other things to live :o
But nice flash :D I love it, faved

TheBoogley responds:

yeah, eating things sucks... or something :B

Siccartoon Siccartoon

:O!

Maybe your graphics could've been better, but seriously dude! Ultra nice story you have there :b I love the abnormality that we miss in this world

TheMoD responds:

Woah! Thank you, did not expect any more reviews for that one :D

Birthday 18 Birthday 18

Hmm

I will be one of the many that will miss your cartoons. But look at the bright side: You may have a lot of good new material to animate when you come back :D And you don't have to go again. But anyways, nice cartoon and song :) I think you are rather good at playing your guitar. Good luck in the 3 years!

A Norse in the 9th Ward A Norse in the 9th Ward

Fantastic :D

I love this, and often return to see it :P I love the voices you give all the characters. And I love the idea with putting 2 different stereotypes into a discussion lol. Keep up the nice work :D

-Chris

Day of the Devil Day of the Devil

Great

I really enjoy your humor, and it doesn't get any badder in your older episodes. You have some amazing, awesome dailyday jokes and I love those. Keep the good work up :) I will continue to watch your flashes and hopefully love those too.

spread spread

Love it

I love every single flash you've made, cause it always leaves me thinking about what it was about. Good job, and just keep on making more!

Pico 09 Pico 09

Nizzle :D

I just love your work. And this made me laugh very much :D Good use of the Yann Tiersen music btw. that stuff is good.